Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Labrodoodle Puppies ..

Our 2 - 1/2 year old Labrodoodle Dulce de Leche is having puppies!
We are expecting them to arrive sometime this week - Sept. 23rd.


Hello ..
So nice to meet you !


Let me tell you a little about myself ..
I am a 2nd generation Labrodoodle.
My mother is a Standard Poodle and my father is a Labrodoodle.


This is me at 5 months old.
I know I am too cute !
My favorite color is red and this is where I sleep every night.



I am always ready to play!

The father of the puppies is a purebred Black Lab named Chance.


I am getting really sleepy. 
I think it is time for a little nap.
I will let you know when the puppies arrive !

Stay Tuned ..

2 comments:

  1. Oh if only I could have one!...my favorite breeds combined to make a perfect pet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess there was a pretty good Chance! Congrats Dulce! Can't wait to see pictures of you babies.

    ReplyDelete