Saturday, October 9, 2010

Festive Nest christmas sale in the barn

A sneak preview of what is coming ..


.. there will be crows in party hats and other wonderful glittery things for your tree .. 


.. one of a kind, handmade gifts for loved ones ..


.. Christmas stockings for Santa to fill ..


.. paper boxes for gift giving ..


.. small treasures ..


.. wool toothbears waiting to find a new home ..

Come visit us at

632 192nd Street
South Surrey, B.C.
(access off 8th Avenue)

.. white painted furniture, vintage goods  &  home decor,  antique silver,  jewelry and of course organic jam ..

2 comments:

  1. Hi Noelle,
    Can't wait to meet you at the barn...I did a post on the sale on my blog tonight!!! Sooooooo excited!
    xojanis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo excited...I was there last year and you betcha I will be there this year ....hope to meet you! Found you through angela..your dotted stockings make me soooo happy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete